Furnished apartment in the upcoming neighbourhood, the ‘Indische buurt’ in Amsterdam- east with one large and one smaller bedroom. The apartment has two bathrooms and two balconies.
Lay out: portal to the staircase, first floor, entrance apartment, open kitchen equipped with kitchen appliances such as a dishwasher, fridge and a combi microwave, living room with beautiful wooden laminate and a French balcony. Large bedroom with French doors to the balcony. Smaller bedroom with an one person bed, perfect for a nursery room or study room. First bathroom with bath, sink and toilet. Second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
WELCOME TO THE INDIAN NEIGHBORHOOD IN AMSTERDAM EAST.
This area is very popular and loved; The neighborhood in Amsterdam East has changed over the years into a popular old town with beautiful buildings renovated with a lot of amenities within walking distance.
You should therefore certainly explore and follow all the new places in East and discover!
- Around the corner from the Java Street you find everything from fresh vegetables to fish and hip eateries like Walther Woodbury, Hartje East and Bedford-Stuyvesant and designer jeans / shoes at Men Cabinet.
- Studio K (arthouse cinema, theater and café), about 1 minute walk.
- Super fun and tasty; Drovers Dog at end of the street!
- Dapper Market (about 5 minutes)
- Javaplein with Coffee company and restaurant / cafe Badhuis (about 2 minutes)
- Restaurant Wilde Zwijnen, one of Amsterdam's best restaurants (about 3 minutes)
- Oosterpark and Flevopark (15 min walk)
- Artis (about 15 minutes).
- Brouwerij 't IJ (about 10 minutes).
- Near Muiderpoort station and tram connections (about 5 minutes).