The Vondelpark, Leidseplein and Rijksmuseum are just a few minutes walk away you can consider this spacious
2 -bedroom apartment of 75m² on a prime location. The sardine bone oak parquet floors, high ceilings, perfectly maintained and large communal garden make this apartment with grandeur a lovely and peaceful place to live.
The apartment is located on the first floor and is reached via the Belgian hard stone staircase and common entrance hall. After entering the apartment you walk in the living room with open kitchen with built in appliances including a fridge / freezer, oven / microwave and dishwasher. On either side of the hallway is the access to the toilet and the bathroom with bath, separate shower and washing machine. Both bedrooms have spacious wardrobes. One of the two bedrooms offers access to the balcony. The storage room is located in the basement which gives acces to the communal garden.
- Immedite available;
- The property offers 2 large bedrooms;
- beautiful monumental building with many original details;
- large communal garden;
- separate storage room (4m) in the basement;
- centrally located with plenty of privacy and tranquility;
- equipped with electronic alarm system and certified key system;
- deposit equal to two month rent.
Brummel & Beuk Makelaars ,
rentals in Amsterdam
Koninginneweg 255 H, 1075 CV Amsterdam
Show all rental properties offered by Brummel & Beuk Makelaars