For rent: Apartment Mary van der Sluisstraat 342 in Amsterdam
- 75 m²
- 3 rooms
AVAILABLE AS OF NOVEMBER 11TH FOR 6 MONTHS - LUXURIOUS FULLY FURNISHED TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENT OF 75M2 IN SECURED APARTMENT COMPLEX IN AMSTERDAM EAST
High end fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment of approximately 75 m2 with a south facing balcony overlooking the waterfront. The apartment is on-trend featuring the latest in design and includes luxurious furnishings and a complete inventory of household equipment. You’ll feel instantly at home.
The spacious and wide living room is the centerpiece of the apartment with a comfy sizable sofa, chairs, coffee table, sideboard cupboards as well as a generously-sized TV. The apartment breaths space particularly with its standalone dining area with 6 persons dining table, perfect when you need to work from home.
The open kitchen features built-in appliances including a high-spec dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator with freezer. All standard household appliances are included such as Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, etc.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed and generous wardrobe space. The second bedroom offers a double bed and desk space. The apartment is complemented with a luxurious bathroom featuring a bathtub, walk-in shower and double sinks.
The apartment gives you the luxury of a hotel in a homely atmosphere.
- Large 2-bedroom apartment approximately 75m2
- Large spacious living room with luxurious open-plan kitchen featuring stunning waterfront views
- Two bedrooms: one king-size and one double bed
- Living area with 6-person dining table
- Luxurious bathroom featuring bathtub and walk-in shower
- Separate large storage room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- South facing balcony overlooking the water
- Apartments available on the 5th floor
- Elevator and stairs available
Optional services and other costs
- Optional bi-weekly cleaning service
- Optional parking space for EUR 100 per month
- Mandatory final cleaning costs of EUR 150
- Servicecosts and Home Owners Association costs EUR 250 per month
The apartment is located on Zeeburgereiland in Amsterdam East. The island has been created in the beginning of the 19th century and has been in use as marine base, army airport and practice area for the Dutch army. The bunkers dotted around on the island still refer to this period. Nowadays it has been transformed to a popular neighborhood in Amsterdam with daily facilities such as the supermarkets Albert Heijn and Landmarkt, grocery shops and restaurants. The area is an excellent starting point for a more active day with various recreational opportunities close by such as the nicest outdoor swimming pool of The Netherlands, an official skating zone and excellent running and biking facilities along the water (Buiten-IJ en IJmeer).
Public transport is around the corner with tramline 26 running every 4 minutes to Central Station in a 10-minute journey. Additionally, there is a busstop into various directions of Amsterdam including train and metro station Amsterdam Amstel.
- Rental price
- €2,000 per month
- Offered since
- For rent
- From 12-11-2021
- Service costs
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 75 m²
- 210 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Mezzanine, Apartment
- Type of construction
- New development
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of floors
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry room
- Unobstructed view
- Not present
- Double glazing, Eco construction, Floor insulation, Fully insulated, Partial double glazing, Roof insulation, Double windows, Wall insulation
- District heating
- Energy rating