For rent: Apartment Plantage Doklaan in Amsterdam
47 m² Living area
For English read text below
Unfurnished and completely renovated one bedroom apartment. The apartment has been finished with an eye for detail and has a new bathroom and kitchen and measures approximately 50 m2. Located in a prime location in the Plantagebuurt in Amsterdam-Centre, close to Artis Zoo and Central Station.
Through the neat communal staircase you reach this apartment with the stairs on the first floor. Through the front door you enter the living room of approximately 25 m2 (3.90 x 6.70) with open kitchen. The living room, like the rest of the apartment, is stylishly finished and looks modern. The brand new and sleek fitted kitchen of approximately 7 m2 has a 4-burner induction stove, extractor hood, combi oven/microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and a granite L-shaped worktop. There is also plenty of storage space in the kitchen cabinets. Adjacent to the kitchen is the door to the bathroom. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and a sink.
If you walk from the living room to the rear of the apartment, you will find the bedroom of approximately 9m2 (4.40m x 3.50m). The bedroom has a lot of light through the large windows and you have a nice view of the Plantage Doklaan. In summer you can open the windows all the way and relax in the sun.
The Plantage Doklaan is located in a historic and green environment. A quiet, but central location with everything Amsterdam has to offer. In the immediate vicinity are the Artis zoo, Het Wertheim park, the Hortus Botanicus, the Dutch National Opera & Ballet and various museums such as the Maritime Museum, the Tropenmuseum and the Hermitage, all within walking distance. Carré and Waterlooplein are also within walking distance. Various cozy catering establishments such as restaurant "De Plantage" are a few minutes' walk away.
The Plantage Doklaan is very easily accessible by both private and public transport. There are tram stops on Plantage Middenlaan and the Waterlooplein metro station can also be reached on foot within a few minutes. Major highways such as the Ring A-10 are easily and quickly accessible via the IJ tunnel and the Central Station is within walking distance.
It is a very well maintained and an immediately habitable apartment. The entire house has been recently renovated. All walls have a neat white color and the entire house has a beautiful laminate floor. In addition, the house has central heating with a thermostat. All windows are double glazed.
- Unfurnished apartment: laminate floor, lamps,
- Kitchen facilities: 4-burner induction stove, extractor hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher
and combi microwave/oven.
- Bathroom facilities: walk-in shower, washbasin.
- Heating system: central heating combi boiler. Central heating throughout the house.
- Glazing: double glazing.
- Paid parking or residents parking permit.
- The rent is exclusive of utilities. The additional monthly costs consist of gas, water, electricity, internet, television. For this you pay a monthly amount of approximately 150,- directly to suppliers of your choice. The municipal taxes are estimated at approximately € 300 (without any guarantee) and are for the tenant's own account.
- It is not possible to apply for housing benefits.
- The deposit is 2 months rent.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons with child(ren).
- Smoking is not allowed in the house.
- Pets are not allowed.
Are you interested? We have made a hypermodern 360 scan of the house, would you like to receive this to view the house digitally? Please contact us directly via email or telephone number.
- Rental price
- €1,500 per month
- Offered since
- 5 weeks
- For rent
- Share a house
- Suitable to share
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 47 m²
- 118 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Mezzanine, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of floors
- Not present
- Energy rating
- Not present
- Type of parking facilities
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Target audience
- Student, Working, Working student
- Maximum number of residents