Sinjeur Semeynsweg 101 in The Hague - on the 2nd floor
OPEN HOUSE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2019 FROM 3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM.
Please note that this property can only be viewed during the open house, registration is not necessary. If no correct candidates have been selected after the open house, then separate viewings are scheduled.
A 2nd floor 4 room apartment with balcony located in a quiet street in the Laakkwartier district. This apartment was renovated in 2018. Layout: open porch, private entrance; bright 1st bedroom at the front of the house, of approx.9.7 m 2, bright spacious living room at the front with a view to the street of approx.17 m 2, kitchen of approx 5.2 m and this is equipped with various built-in appliances such as gas hob, oven, fridge and stainless steel extractor hood, 2nd bedroom at the rear with access to the balcony of approx.8m2, 3rd spacious bedroom of approx.12.5m2, bathroom with shower of approx.4m2. Access to the toilet via the corridor. At the rear of the house there is also a balcony with balcony cupboard. See the map for the dimensions!
Information about the apartment:
• Surface approx. : 71 m2
• EPA label: Energy label B
• Installations: boiler
• Delivery: Immediately
• This apartment is in a good condition and equipped with;
- plastic window frames with double glazing
- laminate floor (with subfloor)
- bathroom with shower, design radiator and sink
- kitchen with various appliances
- CH boiler installation with radiators
The income requirement for this property is set at 3x the rent (gross income), whereby the highest salary may be included for 100% and the lowest for 75%. In addition, a deposit of 3 months’ rent is requested, depending on your income and whether you need guarantors. A housing permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
The Laakkwartier district is located near the shopping mall MegaStores and within walking distance of various shops, supermarkets, various schools, Hollands Spoor train station and public transport. The Rijswijkse Herenstraat and De Boogaard Shopping Center are within cycling distance. The city center of The Hague is also nearby. You can reach the highway quickly by car. Public transport is nearby and the beach can also be easily reached by public transport or by car. Paid parking is after 6 p. m. Parking permit can be requested at the municipality.
What you need to know:
• A Housing Permit is required at this address, see the site of the municipality of The Hague (Huisvestingsvergunning aanvragen). The annual income of your household may be a maximum of € 57,053 or less for a single-person household or a maximum of € 67,053 or less for a household with 2 or more people (amount from 1 July 2019).
• The rental price is exclusive gas / light / water.
• Pets in consultation.
• Minimum rental period: 12 months.
• Apartment is not furnished
rentals in Den Haag
Postbus 93142, 2509 AC Den Haag
Show all rental properties offered by Cornerstone Vastgoed