For rent: Apartment Tjalie Robinsonduin 83 in Den Haag
143 m² Living area
This spacious 3 room apartment with 2 bedrooms of approx 143 m2 located on the 4th floor, is located in the luxury and high-quality apartment building, which is located on the corner of the Houtrustweg and Laan van Poot in The Hague. The apartment complex has got an elevator and 1 reserved parking space in the garage below the building.
The location is extremely comfortable, the dunes to the beach and the harbour are within reach. The most popular shopping street in the Hague, the Frederik Hendriklaan, is also close by. Public transport is easily accessible.
Through the hallway you enter the spacious living room approx. 42m2 and the luxurious half open kitchen with a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer and a combined oven/ microwave. The living room also gives entrance to the balcony which is 13 sqm. The apartment has 3 bedrooms approx. 15m2 and 11m25 and a modern bathroom with a sink, a bath and a shower. There is a separated toilet and a storage room. There are two parking spaces reserved in the underground parking.
The pictures are from the modelhouse which is currently not available. This apartment is not furnished.
- Available : direct
- Rental price € 1.795,00 excluding gas, water, electricity and service costs
- Service costs € 82,02
- Deposit: € 250,00 for 2 remotes for garage and entrance
ATTENTION, YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND BY EMAIL.
To be eligible for a home, you can only respond by sending an e-mail. You give us a brief introduction of yourself and / or your co-tenant (s).
Telephone responses will not be processed!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO RECEIVE FROM YOU:
- Copy of ID
-3 recent payslips
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE NEED TO KNOW:
- The address in which you are interested and want to visit;- How many persons will occupy the apartment;
- Your age and the age of the other occupants;
- Your monthly income ( Gross or Net ) and of other occupants;
- Do you have a contract from work for indefinite period or temporary, welfare, Study allowance, guaranty, self-employed or other income situation;
- If you have a special income situation please explain;
- Which company are you working for;
- Do you have pets and if yes, what kind of pet.
Don’t forget to mention your phone number so we can reach you!
Wolters Housing BV will ensure your private information is taken care of within the European Privacy Rules and Regulations. Your information will only be shared with the owner of the property you want to view but only if you have informed us you want to occupy this apartment after the viewing. If you are not interested in the apartment or not have been selected, your private information will be destroyed and never shared with third parties.
- Rental price
- €1,795 per month
- Offered since
- 8 weeks
- For rent
- Service costs
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 143 m²
- 350 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Upstairs apartment, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Storage space
- Separate toilet
- On a quiet road
- Not present
- Central heating boiler
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Energy rating
- Not present
- Type of parking facilities