For rent: Apartment Huis te Landelaan in Rijswijk
42 m² Living area
1962 Year of construction
Furnished 2-room apartment on the 1st floor of the apartment complex "Nieuwvoorde"! You will have access to a broken living room with open kitchen, a modern bathroom, a large storage room in the basement and a spacious balcony. Centrally located to the stores on Dr. H. Colijnlaan, shopping center In de Bogaard, public transport (including NS station Rijswijk, bus 18 and 23) and the major roads in the Randstad (A4 The Hague - Amsterdam / Rotterdam, A12 The Hague - Utrecht, A13 The Hague - Rotterdam). The apartment is part of a well maintained apartment complex with janitor, elevator and shared bicycle storage.
Layout: Central closed entrance with mailboxes and video call tableau, office janitor, elevators / staircase;
Second floor: Entrance hall with access to all rooms; Bright living room with open kitchen equipped with a 4-burner gas hob, extractor, fridge, oven; Modern bathroom (1.98 x 1.88m) with shower, washbasin, mechanical ventilation and washing machine; Spacious bedroom (3.01 x 2.56m) with access to the balcony!
Balcony; Spacious balcony located on the N-O with views of park .
- Rent excluding gas, electricity, TV and internet;
- Rent price excluding € 125, - service charges per month (including heating, water, electricity common area, elevator, janitor, cleaning common area)
- Living space approximately 45m2;
- Spacious living room;
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom;
- The house is heated by block heating;
- The window frames are made of plastic with double glazing;
- Storage room in the basement;
- Parking on public road;
- Available from March 20, 2021.
- You must have at least a (joint) net income that is equal to 2,5 times the total rent.
- 1 month deposit payable before lease commences;
- 2 months right of viewing for landlord at termination of lease;
- Minimum rental period 12 months;
- No smoking and no changes may be made to the rented property.
- No statements are made regarding the allocation policy.
To be considered for the offered property, please provide the documents below:
Individuals of applicant and any other applicant:
- Copy of valid passport/ID card of applicant and any other applicant (Please cross out your passport photo and BSN);
- Recent Employer Statement(s);
- Copy 3 recent consecutive salary slips of applicant (Please cross out your BSN);
- Copy 3 recent consecutive bank statements (digital is allowed) showing crediting of salary;
- Copy of bank card (front and back);
- Statement from landlord/manager/owner/mortgagee of current residence with confirmation of good payment behaviour;
- Extract from the BRP (basic register of persons) of your municipality;
In case of divorce:
- Divorce agreement;
- Copy all alimony payments, if any;
For self-employed, director / shareholders in addition:
- Recent auditor's report with balance sheet and profit and loss account for the previous 2 years, approved by approved auditor. (draft version is not sufficient);
- Recent extract from the Chamber of Commerce;
- IB 60 Tax authority statement.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. You can not derive any rights from this rental description. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All dimensions and surface areas are indicative.
- Rental price
€850 per monthIncludes: Furnished, UpholsteredExcludes: Service costs
- Offered since
- Rented under option
- Service costs
- Furnished, upholstered
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 42 m²
- 120 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Downstairs apartment, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Cable TV, Mechanical ventilation, Shower, Storage space, Toilet
- At a park, in a residential area, In wooded area, Unobstructed view
- Not present
- Block heating
- Hot water
- Electric boiler
- Energy rating
- Type of parking facilities