For rent: Apartment Willem II Singel in Roermond
39 m² Living area
2017 Year of construction
For rent: unfurnished 2 room apartment in the center of Roermond!
THE APARTMENT COMPLEX "WILLEM II SINGEL 4-6" IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC CENTER OF ROERMOND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE NS STATION, THE STATION SQUARE, THE HAMSTRAAT, WITH MANY RESTAURANTS AND CAFES AND STORES. THE "OUTLET" IS A 10 MINUTE WALK AWAY.
Most, mainly pre-war, buildings on the Willem II Singel range from stately office buildings and mansions to attractive residential apartments with a wide variety of styles and character.
The entire apartment complex was previously used for many years as the notary office of the notary office "van Hecke Houben".
In the spring of 2017, this former office building was converted into, among other things, 15 independent residential apartments.
Most apartments have 1 bedroom. Some apartments have 2 bedrooms. All apartments are standard unfurnished, and some even fully furnished, with a surface area, ranging from 40 to 90m2.
- Entrance door to the complex with doorbells;
- Through the stately hallway you can reach the 1st floor by stairs where the apartment is located;
- Front door;
- Kitchen in white color with fridge, microwave, electric hob, extractor and sink;
- Living room with natural light and TV / Internet connection;
- Tiled bathroom with shower, sink, radiator and free hanging toilet;
- Bedroom with access to the bathroom;
- The apartment has a laminate floor including skirting boards and curtains;
- To promote the safety of the residents, there is camera and personal surveillance of the general and outdoor areas;
- If desired, a parking space (not covered) can also be rented on the premises. The cost of a parking space is € 65, - per month.
The service costs in the building at Willem II Singel 4-6 can be divided into three parts. These are the general service costs, the service costs for upholstery and the advance payment for heating/electricity/water.
- The advance payment for the general service costs amounts to € 45,- per month. This amount serves for, among other things, the maintenance of installations, the building and the outside area, as well as the costs of camera surveillance, cleaning of general areas, emptying waste containers, window cleaning and the costs of management;
- The fee for the upholstery (floor, curtains) amounts to € 25,- per month;
- The advance payment for the consumption of gas, water and electricity (G/W/E) is € 100, - per month. The apartment has its own meters so your own consumption can always be read individually and you only pay for your own consumption.
At the end of each year a service cost statement is drawn up in which the actual costs of the general service costs and G / W / E consumption are displayed. If at that moment it appears that you have paid too much in advance for the service costs, the surplus will be returned to you.
In order to be eligible for the rental apartment the landlord has some income requirements. These are as follows:
- In case of 1 income your income must be at least 3x the rent. Any fixed surcharges such as vacation allowance, year-end bonus, etc. may be included;
- In case of 2 incomes (yours and your partner's), the lowest income may be taken into account for 50%. The highest income may be included in full;
- You must have at least a fixed-term contract (annual contract with letter of intent) or an open-ended contract. Temporary contracts are not taken into account;
- The minimum rental period is 12 months;
- The stated price is exclusive of advance service costs (€ 45,- per month), upholstery payment (€ 25,- per month) and advance utilities payment (€100 per month). At the end of each year the paid advances will be settled with the actual consumption.
Are you interested in the apartment? Then request a brochure and deliver your rental file as soon as possible.
- Rental price
- €695 per month
- Offered since
- 8 weeks
- For rent
- Service costs
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 39 m²
- 137 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Staircase-accessed flat, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Shower, Toilet
- in a residential area
- Not present
- Double windows
- Central heating boiler
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Energy rating
- Type of parking facilities