For rent: Apartment Admiraal de Ruyterweg in Rotterdam
72 m² Living area
1954 Year of construction
SPACIOUS and LIGHT 3-BEDROOM APARTMENT.
The apartment is conveniently located near many shopping and catering facilities, roads and public transport. The Central Station, the Meent and Binnenrotte are within walking distance. The apartment has three bedrooms and two balconies.
This apartment is very suitable for three sharers, because there are three bedrooms!
Entrance through shared entrance on the ground floor with mailboxes and access to the storage room.
Entrance into your own apartment on the third floor.
Spacious hall that provides access to all rooms in the house.
Spacious bright living room, located at the front.
1st bedroom at the front with built-in wardrobe and access to the balcony.
2nd and 3rd bedrooms are located at the rear.
The recently renovated kitchen is equipped with, among other things. a fridge with freezer, hob and extractor.
The bathroom is fully tiled and accessible from the kitchen. The bathroom consists of a shower, sink and heating.
• The house is unfurnished;
• The house has been completely renovated;
• Heating system: central heating;
• Glazing: Double glazing.
• Available directly
• The monthly rent is € 1,650.00. The additional monthly costs consist of g / w / e internet, TV and municipal taxes.
• We help free of charge in concluding the utility contracts.
• The deposit is € 3,300.00
• The apartment is ideal for 3 students
• The rental period is temporarily max. 24 months
• 3 x the rent gross per month
• The income requirement for a guarantor is 5x the rent gross per month
** No rights can be derived from the data, text and photos of this object
- Rental price
- €1,650 per month
- Offered since
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 72 m²
- 194 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Upstairs apartment, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Storage space, Toilet
- Energy rating