For rent: Apartment Randweg in Rotterdam
104 m² Living area
1927 Year of construction
ROTTERDAM FEIJENOORD: Double upper house with sunny balcony! The apartment is located on the first and second floor and is suitable for a maximum of 3 house sharers.
Interested? Please respond via the contact buttons next to the description or send us an email
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
• Property is rented unfurnished
• Living area of approximately 104m2
• Private balcony
• Open kitchen
The location of the Feijenoord district is surrounded by the river, close to the center and yet quiet. Groen Nassauhavenpark is nearby. The apartment is within walking distance of shops, restaurants and public transport. There is a lot of parking space.
Private entrance with stairs.
Corridor with access to all rooms. Separate toilet.
The spacious living room ensuite offers access to the balcony at the rear.
The kitchen is equipped with a gas hob, extractor hood, fridge-freezer and oven.
From the stairs there is access to all bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom I at the front is approximately 3.52M x 3.70M.
Bedroom II at the front is approx. 1.91M x 2.69M.
Bedroom III at the rear is approximately 3.52M x 3.91M.
In the middle is an intermediate room for extra storage or as a work / study room, this is approx. 2.60M x 2M.
The bathroom has a sink, mirror, toilet and bath with shower.
• Available directly
• The rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV / internet
• The apartment will be rented unfurnished
• The apartment is suitable for a maximum of 3 house sharers
• Deposit equal to two months rent
• A temporary rental contract will be used (art. 7: 271 DCC)
• Renting with guarantor is possible in consultation
• Smoking not allowed
• Pets allowed in consultation
• Minimum income requirement is equal to 3 times the rent. As a couple, this is equal to 4 times the rent
No rights can be derived from the data and photos. The given characteristics are only meant as an indication.
• Our team is dedicated to helping you find the right home.
• To plan a viewing or contact us, please respond by the contact buttons next to the description or e-mail us.
• Ready to apply or want to schedule a viewing? Please respond as much as possible by e-mail or via the contact button, then we will be able to help you better and faster.
• A rental agent will then get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you have any questions or need advice, our brokers will be happy to assist you.
• We are available by phone from Monday to Friday daily from 10:00 to 16:00.
- Rental price
€1,095 per monthIncludes: Service costs
- Offered since
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 104 m²
- 260 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Upstairs apartment, Double upstairs apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Bath, Shower, Toilet
- At a park, in a residential area, Near public transportation, Unobstructed view
- Energy rating
- Type of parking facilities