3011XZ in Rotterdam
1. Features / Details
Rent per month: 1,850 euros
Number of bedrooms: 2
Postal code: 3011XZ
Surface area (m2) 76 m2 and 220 m3
Available from: 1-3-2020
Number of bathrooms: 1
Balcony on South West
Year of construction: 1988
Property type: Apartment
Unique 270 degree view from this fully renovated and generously furnished 3-room apartment over almost everything that makes Rotterdam so Rotterdam.
In the maritime heart of Rotterdam, located in the Galjoen complex on the Boompjes on the nineteenth floor and on the most beautiful corner of the building. This corner location guarantees you a fascinating and wide view to the south over the Maas and the Erasmus Bridge, to the west over the Scheepvaartkwartier, the Park, the Euromast and the harbors and to the north over the bustling center and the impressive skyline.
In the midst of all metropolitan facilities, you won’t miss anything. The Maas, Erasmus Bridge, Baankwartier and Scheepvaartkwartier are at your feet. A walk across the bridge takes you to the bustling Wilhelmina pier with the Luxor, De Rotterdam and Hotel New York. If you walk the other way you will find the Coolsingel, Witte de Withstraat, Meent and Laurenskwartier. Theaters, museums, food, drinks, shopping and dancing can all be reached on foot. The metro and tram stop across the street, Rotterdam CS is three stops in four minutes and the Rotterdam Ring is a 10-minute drive away.
Closed main entrance. Representative, spacious hall with elevator and staircases.
Apartment (19th floor)
19th floor: Entrance apartment, spacious hall with videophone installation, storage room, toilet and modern bathroom with washing machine and dryer. On the north you will find the two bedrooms of (2.82 x 4.42 m and 2.01 x 4.42 m). The master bedroom has a luxury twin box spring. The closed kitchen (3.55x2.76m) is fully equipped with a dining table and is new with Siemens appliances.
In the spacious living room (5.47x4.71 m) you can look to the south, west and north from your dining table or from the seating area. Lots of windows and lots of daylight. Through the living room you enter the balcony (2.76 x 2.41 m) and you can also fully enjoy the view, the sun and sunset.
- The apartment has been completely renovated and is tastefully decorated with beautiful furniture and art.
- There is a common bicycle shed
- There is the possibility of renting a parking space
- Various Greenwheels (shared car) can be reached within walking distance
Available from March 1, 2020
Rental price: 1850, - excluding g / w / e, internet and TV
- No brokerage fees are charged to the tenant;
- The rent must be on the landlord's account before the 1st of the month;
- 2 months deposit;
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- 2 months viewing rights for the lessor upon termination of the lease;
- Pets in consultation;
- ROZ rental contract (www. roz. nl);
- Smoking is not allowed and no changes may be made to the rented property;
- No statements are made about the allocation policy.
This is an offer from which no rights can be derived, as changes are possible.
Reedijk Real Estate,
rentals in Delft
Hof van Delftlaan 135, 2613 BM Delft
Show all rental properties offered by Reedijk Real Estate