For rent: Apartment 3e Pijnackerstraat in Rotterdam
48 m² Living area
Very nice, newly renovated 2-room apartment at the 3e Pijnackerstraat in the Oude Noorden district for rent. The accommodation is rented in partly decorated condition and is situated on the first floor. The apartment is around the corner from the Zwart Janstraat. A very lively shopping street in the Old North, where stores, restaurants and nice squares with various activities are abundant. The district is located close to the center, near the Central Station. The supermarket and Station North are a short walk away.
- Living room of ca. 24m².
- Semi open kitchen of ca. 8m².
- Bedroom of ca. 12m².
- Luxurious bathroom of ca. 4m².
- Inventory/Decoration: laminate flooring and lamps.
- Kitchen facilities: cooker, hood, fridge, freezer, dish washer and oven.
- Bathroom facilities: shower, washing basin, toilet and design-radiator.
- Heating facilities: central heating system.
- Window type: double glazing.
- Note: Please take into account that no parking permit can be applied for.
- The monthly rent is € 995,-. The costs for gas, water, electricity and internet are charged on top of the monthly rent by landlord and equal € 150,-. Additional monthly costs consist of municipal taxes and are estimated to be around € 50,- (without any guaranty). We help free of charge to arrange the utility contracts.
- Applying for rent subsidy is possible.
- The deposit equals € 1990,-.
- Habitation is possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Habitation by 2 persons is only suitable for a couple, not individual sharers.
- The maximum renting period is in first instance 12 months. With good tenancy there is the intention of extending the rental agreement for an unlimited time afterwards.
- Smoking inside the accommodation is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted.
Income requirement working people:
- Net income of 2.5 times the rent for 1 person and 3 times the rent for 2 people.
- For employees: a remaining term of employment of at least 10 months or a letter of intent for extension.
- For self-employed persons: a confirmation of income by an external accountant for the full past financial year and the current financial year (forecast).
- In other cases one may qualify with a guarantor, or a deposit which is increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement students:
- Renting by students is possible.
- Students can qualify with a guarantor or a deposit increased by 1 to 2 months' rent.
Income requirement guarantors:
- Living or working in the Netherlands.
- Sufficient income and / or ability to be able to meet the rental obligations in addition to the own living expenditures.
- Furthermore, the same requirements that apply for employees or self-employed persons.
- Please respond by e-mail. We will get back to you very soon. Rentals which are currently inhabited are rented online, with additional photos or videos. Rentals which are vacant can be viewed, taking into account the RIVM measures, but may also be rented online.
- Rental price
€995 per monthIncludes: UpholsteredExcludes: Service costs
- Offered since
- 5 weeks
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 48 m²
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Gallery flat, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Not present
- Not present