For rent: Apartment Oudegracht 364 2 in Utrecht
80 m² Living area
20 m² garden area
Luxurious, furnished 2-room apartment (approx. 80m²) located on a TOP location with its own doors to the yard directly on the Oudegracht where you can sit outside.
This apartment is located in one of the wharf cellars and is part of a complex with 26 luxuriously finished apartments with lift (4 floors and wharf cellars) on top location in beautifully renovated National Monument 'The Closed Stone'.
The location is surprisingly good. At the end of the street is the popular Ledig Erf and walking is wonderful in the green Zocherplantsoen along the canal. With the cozy Twijnstraat you are always in the right place for daily groceries and fine restaurants. An Albert Heyn, butcher, restaurants and more.
Public transport (Vaartscherijn station) is also a 5-minute walk away. In addition, roads are also easily accessible.
The building dates from 1844 and has functioned as a cigar factory. The building is best known for the boulder that is chained at the corner of the building. This has been laid down as schampsteen and is thus the name giver of the building.
There are several sagas about "The Closed Stone". One of those legends is that the devil and his servant were throwing this stone over at night between the nearby Geertebrug and Vollersbrug. In the case of a miss, the stone crashed to the ground with such a smack that the houses shook to their foundations. Subsequently, the stray boulder was chained (closed) to get rid of the trouble.
Joint closed hall with mailboxes with elevator and staircase to floors.
Apartment entrance, spacious open plan living / dining kitchen with cooking island and glass doors overlooking the Oudegracht. This space is therefore surprisingly light and spacious and has several entry points for extra daylight experience.
You can cook using the large open luxury kitchen with cooking island and all built-in appliances; fridge with freezer, combi oven / microwave, dishwasher, extractor hood and hob.
Separate toilet with sink. Patio doors with glass to beautiful bedroom. The bathroom has a large sink with drawers, mirror and spacious shower. In short, a luxury and hotel feel at a unique location.
Special features of the Oudegracht 364-2 apartment:
- Living area approx. 80 m2;
- Rent € 1.550,- excl. g/w/l, internet, TV and municipal (tenant) charges per month;
- Specific floor plans are available at Stadsdaemes;
- Service costs, upholstery and a washer-dryer are included in the rent;
- Elevator present which brings you to the 3rd floor;
- Contracts for utilities, internet and television can be concluded by the tenant himself, the apartments are equipped with district heating. Contracts for this must be requested through Eneco;
- Tenant must have a minimum income of three times the monthly rent (gross) or guarantee;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- Cleaning costs on departure are at the expense of the tenant € 350, - to be deducted from the deposit;
- Communal garden: to be used by tenants with apartment without their own outside space (applicable for this apartment!)
- Closed bicycle parking: 1 bicycle per apartment;
- One-off administration fee of € 350 to the lessor;
- Completion: september 1st 2021.
- Rental price
€1,550 per monthIncludes: Service costs
- Offered since
- For rent
- From 01-09-2021
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 80 m²
- 220 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Staircase-accessed flat, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Cable TV, Lift, Mechanical ventilation, Shower, Toilet, Laundry room
- On a waterway, By the water, In the city centre, in a residential area, Unobstructed view
- Not present
- Present (20 m², located on the south-west)
- Garden description
- voortuin, plaats
- Double glazing, Floor insulation
- District heating
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Type of parking facilities