à louer: Appartement Zwedenburg dans Den Haag
82 m² Surf. habitable
1966 Année de construction
Lovely bright and spacious four room apartment (approx. 82m2) located on the 1st floor with 3 bedrooms and a sunny balcony. You can enjoy the sun until late, and the green in front of the house.
Located in the district "Mariahoeve", one of the or even the greenest district of The Hague is where this spacious apartment is located. In this area there is plenty to find such as a shopping center "Het Kleine Loo" with stores such as: Albert Heijn, Hoogvliet, Fit for Free, the Cheese / nut farmer, dry cleaning, shoe repair etc., tramstop (6) ri Mall of the Netherlands and Centre The Hague and several (international) schools. Or you can walk or bike towards the Marlot estate, The Hague forest or to the dunes in Meijendel. Within a few minutes you are on the main roads towards Rotterdam, Amsterdam or Utrecht but also the beach of Scheveningen is easily accessible.
Entrance through the central entrance hall with mailboxes and doorbells, closed staircase with elevator and gallery. Through the gallery you come to the front door of the house. After the front door follows the L-shaped corridor with access to all rooms.
The first room is the kitchen, it is L-shaped and equipped with various appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, fridge, freezer and stainless steel extractor. Modern toilet, neatly tiled. The bathroom has a bathtub, washbasin and washing machine connections. Spacious and bright living room (approx. 5x4.35m), at the rear of the house overlooking the courtyard. Bedroom 1 (approx. 4.10x2.05m), bedroom 2 (approx. 5.50x2.30m) are located at the rear of the apartment. Bedroom 3 is located at the front (approx. 4.45x2.95m) with access to the balcony (approx. 3.20x1.40m) facing southwest, you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
The apartment is on the front with double glazing. In the basement is a private storage room, your bike is safe and dry. The VvE is active and follows a multi-year maintenance plan. The entire building is thus well maintained. The gallery meets the recent requirements of the municipality. Behind and beside the building there is free parking throughout the day.
The apartment is located at the end of the cul-de-sac of the Swedenburg, making the living environment both inside and outside the apartment quiet and peaceful. This is further enhanced by the water feature behind the building.
- Rental price is € 1,300.00 excluding water / electricity / heating / TV / internet / local taxes;
- Rental price is excluding advance payment of heating costs of € 125.00 per month;
- Deposit equal to 2 months rent;
- Built in 1966;
- Living area approx 82 m2;
- Contents approx 240 m3;
- Energy label C;
- Double glazing all around;
- 3 bedrooms;
- Heating by block heating;
- The house is upholstered (furnished possible at a higher rental price);
- Closed kitchen with appliances;
- Entire house is finished with a neat laminate floor;
- Balcony available;
- Shared bicycle storage and basement box available in the basement
- Free parking;
- Available immediately;
- You must have a minimum (joint) net income equal to 2.5 x the total rent.
- 1 month deposit payable before lease commences;
- Housing permit required;
- No changes may be made to the leased property.
- No statements are made regarding the allocation policy.
To be considered for the offered property, please provide the documents below:
Individuals of applicant and any other applicant:
- Copy of valid passport/ID card of applicant and any other applicant (Please cross out your BSN);
- Recent Employer Statement(s);
- Copy 3 recent consecutive salary slips of applicant (Please cross out your BSN);
- Copy 3 recent consecutive bank statements (digital is allowed) showing crediting of salary;
- Copy of bank card (front and back);
- Statement from landlord/manager/owner/mortgagee of current residence with confirmation of good payment behaviour;
- Extract from the BRP (basic register of persons) of your municipality;
In case of divorce:
- Divorce agreement;
- Copy all alimony payments, if any;
For self-employed, director / shareholders in addition:
- Recent auditor's report with balance sheet and profit and loss account for the previous 2 years, approved by approved auditor. (draft version is not sufficient);
- Recent extract from the Chamber of Commerce;
- IB 60 Tax authority statement.
This rental description has been compiled with care. However, all text is informative and intended as an invitation to enter into a conversation about a possible rental. You cannot derive any rights from this rental description.
- Prix de location
1 250 € par moisY compris MobilierHors : Frais de service
- En vente depuis
- 4 semaines
- À louer
- Frais de service
- 90 €
- État d'entretien
Surface et contenu
- Surface habitable
- 82 m²
- 240 m³
- Type de logement
- Type de logement
- Immeubles à galeries extérieures, Appartement
- Type de construction
- Construction existante
- Année de construction
- Nombre de pièces
- Nombre de chambres
- Nombre de salles de bains
- Nombre d'étages
- bain, Télévision par câble, Ascenseur, Ventilation mécanique, douche, Espace de rangement, toilettes, Salle d'eau
- Sur une route calme, Dans un quartier résidentiel
- Pas présent
- Double vitrage, Isolation au sol, Isolation des murs
- Chauffage commun
- Eau chaude
- Chaudière électrique
- Classe énergétique
Espace de rangement
- Type de parking
Aussi offert par