Zur Miete: Etagenwohnung
2.250 € /monat (ex.)
- Mehr Informationen anfordern
- 76 m²
- 1 Schlafzimmer
- Möbliert oder Unmöbliert
2.250 € /monat (ex.)
Beautiful one bedroom apartment with parking and (shared) swimming pool and sauna in the popular Oud-Zuid neighbourhood.
Lay-Out & Features
Nicely decorated apartment on the top floor of this building in the wanted Oud-Zuid neighbourhood. Don’t let the top floor scare you as this is one of the few apartments that comes with elevator!
The apartments consists of two layers with the living, dining and kitchen on the lower floor.
On the upper floor you find the bedroom, bathroom and balcony. Each story has its own toilet though. From the balcony you have beautiful views over the city. Throughout the entire apartment there lies a well maintained wooden floor.
A private parking spot is included in the lease.
- Cozy semi open kitchen
- Oven/Microwave combination
- (small) dishwasher
- Utensils/cutlery etc. included.
- Double sink
- Separate shower / bath
- Modern shower cabinet
- Large swimming pool
- Well-maintained communal garden with several nice seating areas
- Bicycle storage
- Beautiful and spacious balcony
The affluent ‘Duivelseiland’ neighbourhood (Old South) is considered one of the nicest areas in Amsterdam, due to its favorable location close to the Museum Square, the high class Beethovenstraat, Cornelis Schuytstraat and PC Hooftstraat, the lively the Pijp area, and access to different modes of public transport. Additionally, the Van Baerlestraat is a stone’s throw away and offers great restaurants, delicious delis, clothing stores, and interior shops.
Trams: 5, 24, 3, 12
Train station: Amsterdam Zuid
Type of lease agreement and availability
- It is preferred to use an A-type lease agreement with a minimum stay of 1 year.
- This apartment is available for an unlimited period of time
Acceptance of pets
Pets are not allowed unfortunately.
The ideal candidate
- Working professional with an income in The Netherlands
- Single or couple
- No kids
Renting with Compass Housing
- No commission costs!
- In-house know-how of local laws and regulations
- Viewing an apartment can usually be done on the same day of your request
- Still in your home country? We can also show you the property via Face time/ WhatssApp/Skype.
- Response time of the team is under 1 HR!
- One point of contact
- Free assistance with setting up your utility subscriptions
Compass Housing – Let us guide you
Compass Housing Amsterdam,
Immobilien in Amsterdam
Overtoom 47 A, 1054 HB Amsterdam
Alle von Compass Housing Amsterdam angebotenen Mietimmobilien anzeigen