For rent: House Grasmier in Eindhoven
107 m² Living area
2003 Year of construction
12 m² garden area
FOR RENT: GRASMIER 19 EINDHOVEN (MEERHOVEN)
Very neatly finished (upholstered) house with a unique layout by the presence of a void on the second floor. The house is ready to move in and has three bedrooms and a sunny terrace. Located near several stores, schools and highways.
Through the entrance access to the hall, separate toilet with washbasin, cupboard, stairs to the second floor, bedroom and kitchen. The bedroom can also be ideally used as office space, playroom or extra living room on the first floor.
The bedroom/office/playroom is located at the front of the house. The glass building blocks in the room provide additional light from the kitchen. This room is approximately 12 m².
Through to the kitchen. This playfully classified kitchen has a tiled floor and the kitchen is placed in a U-shape. Also located on the kitchen worktop is a bar. The worktop is made of stone. Furthermore, the kitchen includes a dishwasher, oven, steam oven, induction hob, extractor, carousel cabinet and various upper and lower cabinets. From the kitchen you have a view on the open loft of the second floor which gives you access to the living room on the 1st floor.
Through the kitchen is the practical utility room to reach which is now used as storage space. Here you will also find the door to the communal courtyard.
The landing on the second floor can be reached via the stairs on the first floor.
The landing has gravel and gives access to the living room, loft and sun terrace.
The sun terrace has the following dimensions: 2.33 x 5.21m and is equipped with wooden decking.
The living room has a tiled floor and stucco walls. Again, the use of the loft an additional spatial effect created. This also provides extra light. Furthermore, the living room provides access to the French balcony.
Through a staircase you reach the second floor. On this floor are the two other bedrooms and bathroom located. Again, the landing with gravel.
- Bedroom 2: has the following dimensions: 3.13 x 2.56m. The room has a PVC floor and stucco walls.
- Bedroom 3 (master bedroom) has the following dimensions: 3.13 x 3.82 m and has a PVC floor, air conditioning and stucco walls.
The very complete bathroom has a bath / whirlpool, double sink with cabinet and mirror, a luxury shower and a toilet. The bathroom is fully tiled.
On the second floor you will also find the laundry room and mechanical ventilation unit.
- The entire house is equipped with just painted walls, window coverings and lighting;
- The entire house has a neat floor finish (gravel floor or PVC floor);
- The entire house is equipped with underfloor heating.
- Your gross monthly income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent. Vacation pay and fixed allowances may be added to the monthly income;
- The income of your partner is counted for one third (33%). In the case of candidate tenants who both receive AOW benefits, both incomes can be counted for 100%;
- You must have an employment contract for at least one year. Zero (0)-hours contracts cannot be counted. Contracts through a secondment agency / temporary employment agency / payroll organization, will be assessed according to the conditions;
- Minimum rental period 12 months.
- Rental price
€1,350 per monthIncludes: Upholstered
- Offered since
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 107 m²
- 399 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Corner house, Family home
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Air-conditioning, Bath, Fibre-optic connection, Mechanical ventilation, Blinds, Roof terrace, Shower, Storage space, Toilet, Laundry room
- On a quiet road, in a residential area
- Not present
- Present (12 m²)
- Garden description
- Fully insulated
- District heating
- Energy rating
- Type of parking facilities