Comfortable living in a young child-friendly environment with shops, schools and other facilities within walking distance? This is possible in this surprisingly spacious and neatly maintained townhouse with storage and fine living spaces. Located in a very popular quiet location in "Blixembosch" (French Quarter) with good parking facilities in front of the door.
Layout ground floor
Hall with a wooden floor, meter cupboard (7 groups, 2 earth leakage switches and a fiber optic connection), cloakroom niche and access to the living room.
Attractive living room with natural light and a wooden floor, plaster walls, radiator conversion and access to the backyard.
Open kitchen with a neat kitchen with several lower and upper cabinets,
gas hob, extractor, combi oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and wooden floor.
Portal with a wooden floor, partly tiled toilet with fountain and stairs to the 1st floor.
Layout 1st floor
Spacious landing with laminate flooring, access to the bedrooms, bathroom and staircase to the 1st floor.
Bedroom of approx.3.60 m x 3.41 m with laminate flooring, decorative plaster walls and a door with a French balcony. Through this room is the 2nd bedroom accessible.
Bedroom of approx.3.60 m x 1.89 m with a laminate floor, plaster walls and a door with a French balcony.
Neat fully tiled bathroom with a bath, shower with thermostat, a sink and a toilet.
Layout 2nd floor
Through a staircase accessible landing with laminate flooring, plaster walls and access to 2 bedrooms and the central heating / laundry room.
Bedroom of approx.3.54 m x 2.66 m with laminate flooring and plaster walls.
Bedroom of approx.3.54 m x 2.63 m with laminate flooring and decorative plaster walls.
Central heating / laundry room with a washing machine connection, preparation of the
combi-boiler (Nefit built in 1999) and the mechanical ventilation unit.
Neatly landscaped front yard.
Nice sunny southwest facing backyard with paving, awning, lawn, outside tap, back and a storage room with lighting and electricity.
* This is an attractive house with storage room.
* The ground floor has a wooden floor.
* Attractive living room with lots of light
* Open kitchen with a neat decoration
* 4 Bedrooms
* Complete bathroom with bath and shower
* Nice sunny southwest facing backyard with storage room and back entrance.
* Located on an excellent quiet location in the sought after residential area "Blixembosch".
(French Quarter) near shops, schools, child care, sports facilities, nature reserve and
* Come and have a look and experience the fine location and comfort that this property offers. Call or mail
for a viewing!
* Income requirement : 3 times the rent
* Rental period : minimum 12 months
* Pets : on request
* Rent is excluding energy and media
* No costs for tenant
rentals in Eindhoven
Tongelresestraat 142, 5613 DP Eindhoven
Show all rental properties offered by HouseHunting Eindhoven