For rent: House Lange Haven in Schiedam
200 m² Living area
Beautifully furnished and restored canal house with 4 floors overlooking the Lange Haven in the center of Schiedam and near the Jenever Museum and the largest old windmills in the world.
Entrance hall with a separate toilet at the end of the landing, open kitchen with all amenities, a meter cupboard, terrace connected to the neighbors, laundry room, a pantry and a shed for the children to play. at the end of the landing there is a staircase with access to the 1st floor. (to the next departures)
- A very spacious and beautiful dinner and living room with beautiful high ceilings typical of the 19th century attached to the front with a view of the Lange Haven.
- Outdoor space / patio decorated with plants.
- Landing with a beautiful wooden wardrobe.
- Spacious bedroom 1 with a double bed and a very spacious wardrobe with many compartments at the front with a view to the canal.
- Bedroom 2 with a bunk bed.
- Spacious bathroom which is equipped with a bath, 2 washbasins and toilet.
- landing and staircase next to the 3rd floor.
- Spacious bedroom with a double bed and washbasin with washbasin.
- Small bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Access to the terrace.
Rent: Excluding utilities.
Deposit: 1 month rent.
- Rental price
€2,850 per monthIncludes: Furnished
- Offered since
- 3+ months
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 200 m²
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Mid-terrace house, Town house
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Roof terrace, Shower, Storage space, Toilet, Laundry room
- By the water
- Not present