For rent: House Lijsterbesstraat in Zaandam
86 m² Living area
1939 Year of construction
Now for rent spacious house with 3 bedrooms rent € 1500, - excl. Carefree living in the Bomenbuurt in Zaandam South!
On the Lijsterbesstraat in Zaandam we have this spacious 30s corner house with a lovely sunny back garden for rent.
The house has been completely refurbished and has a beautiful floor, plastered walls and a half open kitchen with appliances. In addition, the house has floor and roof insulation. In addition to a spacious, bright living room with fireplace, you can reach the large sunny garden (south-west) through the patio doors. The garden is a pleasant extension of the home and has a lot of privacy. Furthermore, the house has 3 very spacious bedrooms and a neat bathroom. The photos may say a lot, a viewing will probably tell you more! Call quickly for an appointment, you are more than welcome!
Year of construction: 1939
Plot area: 138 m² own land
Living area: 86 m²
External storage space: 6 m²
Content: approx. 298 m³
Schools, childcare, restaurants and public transport can be found at a very short distance. Furthermore, centrally located to the A8, A9 and A10 motorways, making Alkmaar, Haarlem and Amsterdam very quickly accessible. The coastal area can also be reached within 20 minutes by car.
provided with plastered walls;
- with roof and floor insulation;
- sunny garden location on the southwest;
- very centrally located near public transport and roads to Amsterdam for example.
Acceptance by direct Details:
-Adoption immediately, in consultation
- at least 1 year thereafter indefinitely
-No pets allowed?
-Good location in relation to the public transport and schools shops
-1 month deposit
-Rental price € 1500 per month
The tenant pays no registration fees.
Rental costs (tenant) For the work we charge a one-off amount for rental costs to the tenant. Rent allowance Check the website of the tax authorities to find out if you are entitled to rent allowance.
To be eligible for this rental property you must meet a number of conditions.
Below we provide a summary of those conditions. Income standard Your gross family income must be approximately 3-4 times the rent. Any payment obligations (such as alimony, personal loans, etc.) are deducted from the income. Another possibility to meet this standard is a "bail". With a bail, someone guarantees the tenant; this person does meet the income standard. Viewings
If you want to make a viewing appointment for this property, send us an email with the details below:
- Your name
- Full address of the property you selected Request form: Information is requested on the request form m. B. t. your income. In addition to this information, you must include a recent payslip. If you do not have an employer, you must submit a recent annual statement of your income. Self-employed persons must submit a recent balance sheet and profit and loss account drawn up by an accountant or trust office. A copy of your proof of identification must also be added to the application form. Both the applicant and any partner must provide this information. Disclaimer No rights can be derived from the information offered. If you wish to have certainty about the information provided and its topicality, you must contact Your Partner in OZ. Partner in OZ BV cannot be held liable for any consequences or damage related to the information offered.
- Rental price
- €1,500 per month
- Offered since
- 3+ months
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 86 m²
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Mid-terrace house, Family home
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Bath, Toilet
- On a quiet road, in a residential area
- Energy rating
- Type of parking facilities
- On private land