à louer: Maison de famille
1 995 € /mois (ex.)
- Demander plus de détails
- 134 m²
- 5 chambres
- Non meublé
1 995 € /mois (ex.)
Spacious and modern, unfurnished 6-room family home, situatied in a quiet, childfriendy area, close nearby the city center and the central station. This nice home has a spacious living room, five bedrooms, a lovely south-facing garden, a shed and back entrance. The historic center of Delft is within walking distance with a wide range of shops and conveniently located to schools, the TU Campus and the roads to Rotterdam and The Hague. Rent is € 1.995,- per month excluding G/W/L/TV and internet. Available immediate.
Ground floor: entrance, spacious hall, toilet with hand basin. Living room with stairs cupboard and modern kitchen at the front with dishwasher, oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge and freezer. Spacious living room with patio doors to the sunny back garden with terrace, wooden storage and back.
First floor: landing, bedroom at the front, modern bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and double sink. Two bedrooms at the rear.
Second floor: landing with a large storage room. Bedroom at the front with washer/dryer connection and sink. Spacious bedroom at the rear.
The house is equipped with 12 solar panels, which can produce 3600 kWh of electricity each year. This allows savings on the monthly energy costs.
- Suitable for a family household of maximum 4/5 persons household, no students, no group-rental
- 1 month deposit
- Rent needs to be paid in advance
- There will be no explanations regarding the selecting process
- Minimum 12 months contract.
- 1 month viewing rights at termination off the contract
- Pets only possible after conference with owner
- ROZ-rental contract (www. roz. nl)
- No smoking and no changes can be made to the property (painting, drilling etc) without the written consent of the landlord.
From this offer from which no rights can be obtained, since changes are possible
How to proceed if you want to rent a home:
Deliver to our office
1. Copy passport
2. Copy payslip or employment contract
3. Fully filled out and signed intention declaration (as attached in our brochures)
We will contact the owner and discuss your request. If the owner confirms the deal we will draft a rental contract (Model Council of Immovable goods: www. roz. nl) We present you a concept via email and schedule a appointment for signing the contract and also a appointment for inspection of your new home. We will inspect the place together with you and if all is well you receive the key.
Oude Delft 103, 2611 BD Delft
Afficher toutes les offres de location de Björnd Makelaardij