Panamalaan 5 F, 1019 AS Amsterdam
Expatrentals takes your worries off your hands
Here at Expatrentals, your wish list is our starting point. You inform us about your criteria, like the number of rooms, a child-friendly neighborhood or quick access to arterial roads. Once you have made your wishes clear, we set to work to quickly and efficiently fulfill them. Thanks to our in-depth market knowledge and extensive network of contacts, we can show you every house or apartment that is available for rent. Making separate appointments with different real estate agents is now a thing of the past, because we do it for you! On top of that, we usually receive the keys to the property you might be interested in, so you can see a great number of suitable houses in no time!
What can we do for you?
– We perform a market conformity check on the rental agreement and agreed conditions;
– Expatrentals advises you about a reasonable rent for your house;
– We negotiate in your name for the best possible deal;
– We help you transfer gas, water, power and other services;
– We provide you with advice about the neighbourhood and general quality of living.
Amsterdam › Bogortuin
€2,750 /month (ex.)
Amsterdam › Frederik Hendrikplantsoen
€1,600 /month (ex.)
Amsterdam › Henrick de Keijserplein
€1,950 /month (ex.)
Amsterdam › Joan Melchior Kemperstraat
€1,500 /month (ex.)