For rent: only available for students!
beautiful fully renovated and furnished studio apartment with private facilities, located on the strijpsestraat, situated less than 5 minutes by bicycle to the city center. The house is completely renovated and in total there are 15 studios, spread over two floors.
the trudoplein, with its several shops, restaurants and supermarkets is located in the vicinity. Also within a short distance from several schools, such as tu/e, fontys and design academy.
due to a competitive price, the location and the possibility of applying for rental allowance, these studio apartments are highly accessible for the studying clients!
you are eligible for housing allowance when you are at least 23 years or older and your maximum income + capital meets the requirements. For a trial calculation, see https://www. Belastingdienst. Nl/rekenhulpen/toeslagen/
central hallway with stairs to the first floor and access to the studios on the ground floor. The laundry room with washing machines and dryers is situated at the end of the hallway.
the studio is located on the first floor and is approximately 25 sqm. The studio has a high ceiling and a large window. It is also equipped with a beautiful wood pattern pvc floor and 2 ceiling fixtures, curtains, plastic window frame with ventilation, duco co2 controlled ventilation and a flow device (fast hot water within 10 seconds).
the studio is fully furnished and includes a single bed, wardrobe, sofa with coffee table, tv cabinet with flat screen tv, lamp and dining table with 2 chairs.
open and modern kitchen, tiled and equipped with induction cooker and extraction hood, built-in fridge with freezer, microwave oven and various storage cabinets.
bathroom with shower, sink with mirror and toilet.
note: the studio apartments are only available for a studying candidate. An enrollment at an educational institution should therefore be submitted by the candidate. The studio is suitable for 1 person only.
important features of the studio;
- completely renovated, furnished and independent
- excellent location towards tu/e, fontys and design academy
- all-in rental price (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
- housing allowance is possible for a candidate with a minimum age of 23 years (brick vastgoed can help you with the housing allowance application for a fee of euro 125,00 including vat).
- shared laundry room
please contact our office for any questions or to schedule a viewing.
- available per: 1 may 2019
- the advertised rental price is based upon a rental agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- energy costs are not included in the rental price
- the energy costs will be 80 euro a month
- internet and tv is included in the rental price
brick vastgoed is the expert in housing for expats in eindhoven.
view all our properties at www. Brickvastgoed. Nl
Lodewijk Napoleonlaan 42 a, 5616 BB Eindhoven
Show all rental properties offered by Brick Vastgoed