Modern studio with private bathroom and shared kitchen located in a very central location in the old town of Maastricht.
- only suitable for students
Central hall with staircase that provides access to the first, second and third floors of the building. The adjacent shop has its own entrance door.
At front attic studio (33m2) with many windows so there is still a lot of light. The living room (22m2) with high ceilings has a beautiful wooden floor and nice wooden beams. The studio has a modern finish and is in good condition.
The trendy bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink and toilet. On the same floor is a storage room with washing machine and central heating boiler located.
- Suitable for working people or PHD researcher
- Shared kitchen is on the first floor and is additionally cleaned every week.
- Suitable for a neat student
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not allowed in the studio
- Rent excluding advance payment for gas, water and electricity (€ 75,- per month)
- Rent includes service costs and TV & Internet
- No possibility to apply for a rent subsidy
Sint Amorsplein is centrally located in the centre of Maastricht. On the Sint Amorsplein there are a number of cosy cafes and various shops. Around the corner is the Vrijthof with the theatre and several restaurants and cafes.