For rent: Flat Prinsengracht 616 E in Amsterdam
- 131 m²
- 3 rooms
Exclusive Amsterdam Apartment with Canal View: Space, Luxury and Style
Welcome to the heart of Amsterdam, where this extraordinary home on the Prinsengracht WITH OWN INDOOR PARKING SPACE awaits you. With its generous dimensions of approximately 131 m², two luxurious bedrooms each with their own bathroom, a spacious living room and a balcony overlooking the canal, this apartment offers the perfect place.
- Including an own indoor parking space
- A spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and a generous living room.
- A breathtaking view of the Prinsengracht and the Spiegelgracht Bridge from the living room and the front balcony.
- Includes storage space on the ground floor.
- Fully furnished and excellently maintained.
- Extra room at the front, ideal as an office space.
- Open kitchen with built-in appliances.
- Elevator in the building.
- Underfloor heating and beautiful parquet floor.
- Located in a very popular location amid the canals, surrounded by the Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark, Artis and the historic center of Amsterdam.
- Available immediately.
- Fixed-term rental period, maximum 24 months.
- Rental price € 3,950 per month including indoor parking space, excluding utilities
- Deposit: 2 months rent.
- Fully furnished.
- Subject to owner approval.
- Financial screening via VBO applies.
- No pets allowed.
- Not suitable for housemates.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rented property.
This apartment is located on the second floor and offers a luxurious entrance at canal level, a spacious hall, an elevator to the second floor and double doors to the apartment. The entrance hall with wardrobe space and a toilet.
The spacious living room has large windows with a unique view of the Prinsengracht. The open kitchen is in excellent condition and has a breakfast bar, combination microwave, steam oven, dishwasher, extractor hood, refrigerator with freezer and electric hob. On the right side of the living room there is an extra room that is ideal as a home office.
The large master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom with bath, sink, shower and toilet. The second bedroom at the rear is also spacious and there is also a second bathroom with shower and sink. The apartment also has an indoor storage room with washing machine and dryer connections, as well as a spacious storage room on the ground floor for extra storage space.
Including an indoor parking space in the garage below the building.
This apartment is located on a popular part of the Prinsengracht, between the Spiegelgracht and the Vijzelgracht. All of Amsterdam's cultural attractions are within easy reach, including the Rijksmuseum, the Spiegelgracht with its beautiful antique shops, the bustling city center, the DeLaMar theater and the Vondelpark. The Vijzelgracht station of the North-South line is just around the corner, taking you to Schiphol in just 20 minutes. There are numerous culinary hotspots in the area, as well as schools, public transport and arterial roads.
In short, a TURN KEY well-maintained apartment in a unique location. Want to know more or view it? Let us know, one of our real estate agents will be happy to show you the house during a tour.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
- Rental price
- €3,950 per month
- Offered since
- 2 months
- Under option
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 131 m²
- 370 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Mezzanine, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Year of construction
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Storage space
- Type of parking