For rent: Flat Markt in Valkenswaard
- 88 m²
- 3 rooms
- 6 m²
FOR RENT: Markt 27F in Valkenswaard
Rent price: €1.675,00 excl. service costs
In the middle of the Markt in Valkenswaard, the former ING building is being converted into apartment complex "De Adjudant" with 8 beautiful unique apartments.
Register your interest digitally so we can provide you with an application form.
Anyone who likes a bit of commotion and likes to be in the middle of life will certainly feel at home in this beautiful new building on the Markt in Valkenswaard, the dynamic core in the Kempen region. The ground floor of De Adjudant will accommodate a business. The floors above will house eight modern rental apartments that will meet today's requirements: lots of light, good layout and a high-quality finish with sustainable materials.
A little metropolitan falls for the possibilities of Valkenswaard, which, with over thirty thousand inhabitants, can hardly be called a village anymore. In terms of liveliness, the municipality can compete with larger centres, such as nearby Eindhoven the largest municipality in the innovative Brainport region of which Valkenswaard is part. The village has numerous catering and entertainment venues, but there is also a diversity of shops and there is even a theatre. Besides the cosy weekly market in winter, the atmospheric Markt also hosts the Christmas market and the local fair in summer. In De Adjudant, you are in the front row, whether you live or work there.
- Call box or doorbell and letterboxes;
- Staircase entrance and elevator to floor.
- Hall with space for wardrobe;
- (Partly) tiled toilet room with toilet and hand basin;
- Storage room with connection for washing equipment;
- Neat kitchen with various appliances;
- Living room;
- Tiled bathroom with sink and walk-in shower;
- Bedroom 1;
- Bedroom 2.
The apartment has its own separate storage room and meter cupboard on the ground floor.
Also, the apartment has an individual outdoor space.
Furthermore, the apartment has one on-site parking space.
- The walls in the apartment, with the exception of the walls in the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, will be delivered ready to live in (whitewash). The ceiling will be sprayed (white);
- With the exception of the meter cupboard and sanitary rooms, the floors in the apartment will be finished with high-quality PVC flooring.
- The apartment is heated by underfloor heating;
- The apartment is equipped with a balanced mechanical ventilation system.
To qualify for this rental property, the landlord sets some income requirements. These are as follows:
- In case of single income, your gross income should be at least 3.5 times the rent. Any fixed surcharges such as holiday allowance, year-end bonus and the like may be included;
- In case of two incomes (your own and your partner's), the lowest income may be included for 50%. The highest income may be included in full. The total amount should also be at least 3.5x the rent;
- If you are employed, you must have at least a fixed-term employment contract (annual contract with letter of intent) or an open-ended contract. On-call, temporary or flex contracts are not included;
- If you are retired, the sum of AOW and any net pension must be at least 3.5 times the rent;
- If you are self-employed, self-employed entrepreneur or owner-manager, you must have a demonstrable net profit before tax of at least 3.5 times the rent. You must also be an entrepreneur for at least one full financial year;
- If you have an allowance and this is a guaranteed/fixed income, it may be added to the joint gross income.
If the income standard of at least 3.5 times the monthly rent is not met using the above-mentioned income sources, equity may be included for 7.5 per cent in the calculation of the income standard. In addition to equity, there must also be a fixed income.
In addition to the income requirements, the rental conditions below apply:
- The minimum rental period is 12 months. After that, the rental agreement can be terminated per the first of the following month +1 month;
- A deposit of 2x the rent is standard. In case of pets, self-employment or a temporary employment contract, more than 2x the rent will be required.
- Rental price
€1,675 per month
- Excludes: Service costs
- Offered since
- 3+ months
- For rent
- Service costs
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 88 m²
- 264 m³
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Gallery flat, Apartment
- Type of construction
- New development
- Year of construction
- In the city centre
- Number of rooms
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation
- Storage space
- Laundry room
- Present (6 m²)
- Garden description
- Central heating boiler, Partial floor heating
- Hot water
- Central heating boiler
- Type of parking
- On private land