In 2005, RE/MAX Makelaarsgilde opened its doors in the center of Leiden, to become the largest in Leiden and surroundings in 2013. Thanks to the power of the individual and the service orientation is Makelaarsgilde what it is today. Your interest is our focus. That's why we work on a "No Cure, No Pay ' base. If we do not rent your home, you pay no commission! This motivates us to be sharp again every day and work a little bit harder than traditional brokers.
The main difference is actually quite simple. Unlike existing offices with agents employed is a RE/MAX office of a group of agents, each as an independent contractor associated with the office. Under the motto "together we are stronger", these agents joined the largest real estate organization in the world; RE/MAX. In the Netherlands, the RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated by agency owners who are responsible for the organization of their office and they provide support to the brokers. So brokers can focus on what they excel at: mediating in real estate.
The benefits of a RE/MAX broker:
Broad substantive knowledge of the market include; Leiden, Oegstgeest, Leiderdorp, Warmond Voorschoten and Zoeterwoude.
- A global network (90,000 brokers)
- Also appointments outside office hours
- Member of the largest real estate organization in the world
- Maximum visibility through all Dutch property sites o a. . Pararius, but also international property sites
- Free home valuation
- Rentals of houses and apartments
- Assistance with the purchase of a new home
- Guidance for selling your home
- Mortgages and insurance