We are a professional rental agent with extensive knowledge and experience in rental properties in The Hague area.
Our portfolio varies from studios, apartments to houses in unfurnished or furnished condition.
At the agents of Freek Fontein, tenants and landlords will find personal, professional guidance they need to hire, rental and management of properties.
Also for the management of your property Freek Fontein will be the right party.
Freek Fontein manages various properties in and around The Hague and arranges the total commercial-technical and administrative management according to your wishes.
Why do you need a rental agent? What exactly does that mean?
The answer can be summarized in one word: security. The security of a rental agent who daily proves as an effective and professional agent.
When you choose Freek Fontein, you choose for a specialist that will take care the entire process of buying, renting and management of real estate.
Freek Fontein advises and mediates the whole process for you.
The advantages of our agency are:
• No hidden costs;
• Your object will be send directly to our registered clients;
• Your object will be shown directly on over 20partner websites;
• Visits Monday / Saturday from 09:00to 17:30;
• Your property will be published within 24 hours after admission on our website;
• A clear "for rent" sign will be published on one of the windows of your object.
• Clear information to you regarding rights / obligations and expected rental income;
• Personal / professional guidance to potential tenants with each viewing;
• We will take care of negotiations with potential tenants in consultation with you;
• We will arrange the check-in: if necessary, with the tenant list of inventory.
• Preparation of the Tenancy Agreement with English translation;
• If necessary, a record / report completion to assist with check in or out.
Due to high demand of our customers (individuals and companies), we are urgently looking for properties (rooms, studios, apartments and houses) in The Hague and surroundings in the range of € 350, - p / m to € 4.000, - p / m.
Housing should be available at least 3 months.