For rent: Apartment Romestraat in Utrecht
45 m² Living area
In Greenville you will find 95 apartments and 28 townhouses. The sustainable and energy-efficient character of Greenville is central, as are the state-of-the-art architecture, the greenery and the sunny location. Greenville is a new, green, urban form of housing, a residential block that opens up towards the Budapest Gardens and the lower Court of Monaco. Due to the orientation of the inner gardens on the public space, the balconies and ascending roof terraces, a stepped landscape is created. The stepped landscape shows greenery at different heights. It is rich in vegetation and trees and attracts butterflies and birds. Water is collected and cleverly used in this stepped landscape.
Greenville was designed by three renowned architects. The result is a landmark for the whole of Leidsche Rijn with beautiful nuances and diversity. In a beautiful mix of cream and sand-coloured, gray and white bricks, Greenville gets a fresh, inspiring and stylish look.
There is a great deal of variation within Greenville in both the appearance and layout of the apartments and town houses.
Greenville mainly uses sustainable materials. With an EPC of -0.3, the apartments and town houses are very energy efficient. A lot of energy is saved through various solutions, such as solar panels that are incorporated both on the roof and in the facade and good insulation. This is not only good for the environment, but of course also lowers energy costs!
Each apartment and town house has one parking space available in the parking garage under the building.
Wherever you are, in Greenville green is central. This is reflected in the roof gardens, the green courtyards, the green balconies and the Boedepest Plantsoen. In all seasons, the lush colors of the trees, plants and grasses naturally complement the bright and light appearance of Greenville.
In short: state of the art, fully equipped and green: Greenville offers a high level of living comfort.
see description below
• Studio apartment in new complex Greenville
• Leidsche Rijn train station and bus station within a 10-minute walk
• Leidsche Rijn Center and Pathé Urecht/Leidsche Rijn within a 5-minute walk
• Own fixed parking space in the parking basement
• Access to locked bicycle storage on the ground floor (shared with +/- 10 other apartments)
• Surface +/- 45m2
• Located on the 2nd floor, accessible by elevator
• Large windows on East-North-eastijde with two large turn-tilt windows
• Gallery on the west-south-west side (where there seems to be enough space to put down a chair to take in the evening sun in the evening)
• Own house number, meter cupboard, shower and toilet
• Very energy efficient (EPC < 0) with 4 own solar panels
• New kitchen (see 3d visualization below), with combination oven-microwave, induction hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer combination
• New bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin on furniture with 2 drawers, mirror with lighting, connection for washing machine and dryer
- Rental price
- €1,150 per month
- Offered since
- 7 weeks
- For rent
Area and capacity
- Living area
- 45 m²
- Type of house
- Type of house
- Downstairs apartment, Apartment
- Type of construction
- Existing building
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Number of floors
- in a residential area
- Not present
- Energy rating
- Not present
- Type of parking facilities
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Target audience
- Maximum number of residents